Telehealth at Anderson Hills Pediatrics, Inc.
In order to provide more care options during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are now offering telehealth services to our patients by appointment. You may book an appointment online or call our office at 513-232-8100.
Prior to your appointment, please follow our telehealth tips:
- Make sure that you are in a private location with strong WiFi or an available ethernet connection.
- Please be sure that your browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) have the latest updates installed.
- Check for any lighting or background noise that could cause issues for your visit.
- Make sure that your child is available and with you for the visit.
- You will still be asked to check-in for your visit through Phreesia to ensure we have the most up-to-date demographic and consent information on file for your child.
- Just prior to your visit you will receive a personalized link from athenahealth for your virtual visit. This link can be shared if other family members or guardians need to join the visit from more than one location.
Digital Waiting Room
The waiting room link will be sent to you via email or text as part of your Phreesia check-in prior to your child’s appointment. Please note that this is like a typical waiting room. While we will make an effort to see you quickly, you may experience a small wait.
We also want to make you aware that as with any technology, telemedicine does have its limitations. There is no guarantee that a telehealth visit will eliminate the need for your child to be seen in person by one of our physicians. Please reach out to our office if you have any questions or if we can assist you further with a future telehealth visit.