We are excited to announce that our Patient Portal will be available as a mobile application on your phone starting March 22, 2023!
athenaPatient™ is a user-friendly mobile application that allows you to communicate with our care team and manage your child’s health anywhere, anytime. A few key features that we are excited about include:
- Quick log-in capability: Facial recognition and/or touch ID can makes the log-in easier while keeping your data safe.
- Patient-Practice messaging: You can contact our practice whenever you have questions through quick, secure portal messages.
- Self-schedule appointments: You can book appointments with your child’s pediatrician and view upcoming visits at your convenience.
- View test results: You can access test results as soon as they become available.
- View vaccination records: You can access a list of all vaccines your child has received at Anderson Hills Pediatrics.
- Attend virtual visits: You can easily initiate and join telehealth visits with your pediatrician via athenaTelehealth from your mobile phone.
- Get directions to appointments: You can access driving directions from the app, showing you how to get to our office for your upcoming appointment.
A few items to note:
Patients must have an existing athenahealth Patient Portal account to use the mobile application. If you do not have a Patient Portal account, you may register via our website or call (513) 232-8100 option 6.
You will continue to use Phreesia to check into your child’s appointments.