The Anderson Hills Pediatrics team continues to make it a top focus to ensure you and your child are safe during visits as we continue to endure the pandemic. Outlined below are safety precautions we are taking to make sure your child is safe during their visits.
Ways to Keep You Safe:
- Wait from the Comfort of your Vehicle: We ask that all patients check in for their in-office or curbside appointments from the comfort of their vehicle by calling our front desk team upon arrival to the parking lot (513-232-8100 x7). This reduces time and exposure to others while in our facilities.
- Increased Cleanliness: Be assured that we follow proper procedures to disinfect our office between patient visits and routinely throughout the day.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Our team now wears an additional level of PPE during visits compared to pre-pandemic. During a visit you may see our team wear gowns, gloves, face masks, and goggles or face shields.
- Masks: Masks are required by all visitors over the age of 2 in our facilities. Masks without vents are not permitted. If you arrive at a visit without a mask or a mask with a vent, a member of our team will be happy to provide you with a mask so that we can all protect each other.
- Virtual Visits: We now offer telemedicine visits. This will allow our providers to care for your child from the comfort of your home. Telemedicine is most often appropriate for simple ill visits for children old enough to verbalize their symptoms, behavioral therapy, and medication follow-ups.
- Curbside Appointments: Curbside appointments are now available as an alternative to a visit inside of our office as long as weather permits. These visits are useful for ill care, vaccinations, and testing for conditions such as flu, strep or COVID.
- COVID Screening Questions: When scheduling and checking in for your child’s appointment, you will be asked screening questions. Please inform our staff if your child or the guardian bringing the child has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID, your family is under quarantine due to COVID exposure, or if there are any symptoms that may be COVID related. Knowing potential exposures is important for us to keep your family, other patients, and our care team safe.
- Limited Visitors: For all visits to our offices, please limit the visitors to one healthy adult.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the health of your child or scheduling a visit, please give us a call at (513) 232-8100.