Anderson Hills Pediatrics recommends that all children 6 months and older get this year’s flu vaccine.
Ready to schedule for one of our flu clinics? Click below to get started or call our office at 513-232-8100 or visit the patient portal .
Current Clinic Dates are as follows: From September 10th through October 22nd
- Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at our Anderson location
- Wednesdays from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM at our Anderson location
- Fridays from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM at our Amelia location
Flu Clinic Additional Information: In our continued efforts to ensure your safety, we aim to keep your family in the vehicle throughout the visit.
- Where to go: We will have Flu Clinic signage in our parking lot to notify and guide you through the visit. We will have designated areas for check in and vaccine administration. Again, weather permitting, this year’s clinics will be conducted from the comfort of your vehicle.
- How to Dress: As you arrive, please ensure all children over the age of one (1) dress so that one arm is easily freed of clothing in order for us to give the vaccine. The best option is a sleeveless or loose short-sleeved shirt. For children under the age of 1 or for those that do not have adequate muscle mass in the arm, the flu vaccine will be administered in your child’s thigh. In this case, we ask that shorts or diapers are worn so that we can give the vaccine easily.
- Observation: While rare, fainting or feeling lightheaded can occur after vaccination. This is more common among adolescents and young adults. For this reason, children over the age of 11 will be observed for 15 min. If you choose to forgo the observation period, we will ask you to complete a waiver. The waiver will be available during your Phreesia check-in.
- COVID Vaccine: Your child can receive their COVID vaccine at their Flu Clinic appointment. Please notify us by phone or in the Notes section if scheduling through the portal.
*Please note that inclement weather may necessitate bringing your child inside our facilities for their vaccine.
Thank you for trusting us with your care!